Representing only tenants and buyers
We Help Companies With Their Real Estate
Hughes Marino is a proven market leader in the commercial real estate representation of tenants and buyers. This ensures zero conflict of interest, as our sole fiduciary duty is to act in our clients’ best interests.
We represent tenants and buyers in virtually all industry types with their lease or purchase negotiations, regardless of size. Our team carries out commercial real estate projects from 2,000 square feet to 2 million square feet in every corner of the nation, keeping our clients’ growth objectives and financial goals at the forefront. It is this unbiased expert real estate representation that has garnered the fierce loyalty of clients in cities throughout the U.S.
From locally owned businesses to the most sophisticated public companies, we take pride in protecting the rights and bottom line of the business owners, nonprofits, municipalities and other organizations that we are proud to represent. What’s more, we guarantee our work and your confidentiality. If our service and results don’t live up to your standards, we will offer you 100% of our commission.
- Renewals and Restructurings
- Expansions in the Existing Facility
- Contractions and Consolidations
- Lease Buyouts and Terminations
- Excess Property Disposition / Subleasing & Assignments
- Anchor Tenant Development
- Purchasing a Building
- Site Selection & Acquisition
- Feasibility Studies
- Lease vs. Purchase Evaluation
- Lease-to-Own Structuring
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Property Due Diligence
- Financing and Lending Options
- New Building Construction