Tucker Hughes is managing director of Hughes Marino, a global corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers. As the founder of the firm’s Los Angeles, New York, and Orange County offices, and a key member of the brokerage team, Tucker is uniquely positioned to help companies craft intelligent real estate strategies to best support their business objectives.
Tucker personally advises many of the nation’s top companies on their most complex and highest value real estate projects, including having negotiated and structured several leases individually valued in excess of a quarter billion dollars per lease. In aggregate, Tucker has completed over 800 unique real estate projects spanning tens of millions of square feet of transactions all across the country. He is an expert in strategic planning, market assessment, financial analysis, deal structuring, negotiations, process management, and all aspects of commercial real estate.
Over the past decade, Tucker has also been instrumental in shaping Hughes Marino’s corporate culture, which has been recognized as the #1 best workplace in the nation by Fortune, #2 company culture in the nation by Entrepreneur, and #1 best place to work by regional business journals.
After fast-tracking four years of his education and graduating from University of San Diego magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration at the age of 19, Tucker then went on to be the youngest ever graduate of University of San Diego’s respected Master of Science in Real Estate program, which he finished at the age of 20, graduating with honors.
When Tucker is not working, he enjoys kiteboarding, mountaineering, playing equestrian polo and spending time with his family.
- — University of San Diego, M.S. in real estate
- — University of San Diego, BBA
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate Licensed Broker
— Broker License #01899779
- — New York Department of State, Licensed Real Estate Broker
— Broker License #10311207215
- Honors and Awards
- — Broker of the Year, two-time winner — The Irvine Company
- — 2018 NextGen 10 Winner — CSQ Magazine
- — Milken Institute Young Leaders Circle
- — Entrepreneur — Contributor
- — Business Insider — Contributor
- — Fortune — Contributor
- — All Business — Contributor
- — Business Opportunities — Contributor