Executive Vice President
One California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 431-3211
Kevin Brennan is an executive vice president at Hughes Marino, an award-winning commercial real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers, never landlords. Kevin works with commercial tenants to locate and financially execute their occupancy strategies into tangible turn-key office spaces and corporate headquarters. A veteran to the industry, Kevin’s areas of commercial real estate expertise include finance, trends analysis, market assessment, transaction strategy and execution.
With over 25 years of Downtown San Francisco commercial real estate advisory experience, Kevin brings a wealth of knowledge and perspective to his clients, on both a local and national level. Always thinking of new ways to deliver next-level service to his clients, he developed an award-winning turnkey-tech tenant real estate product recognized by CRETech. Throughout his career, Kevin has negotiated millions of square feet of office lease transactions with an aggregate leasehold financial value in the multiple billions for solely corporate tenants.
Kevin’s list of corporate clients includes: Jones Day; Winston & Strawn; Deutsche Bank; Skadden Arps; Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (Kendo Brands, Sephora & DFS Group); Levi Strauss & Co.; University of California Office of the President; Kirkland & Ellis LLP; Gordon & Rees; Woodruff-Sawyer & Co.; Booz Allen Hamilton; Morgan Stanley and Transamerica Corporation.
One of Kevin’s specialization areas is studying business trends for larger law firms. He has directly worked on more than 70 different law firm office leasing projects on behalf of 24 law firms, 17 of which are AmLaw 200 firms. In the aggregate, these law firm projects total 2.5 million square feet.
In addition to a strong city and regional focus, Kevin has coordinated client projects nationally for corporations including Transamerica Corporation, which has office requirements in virtually every major metropolitan market in the United States.
In his free time, Kevin loves to spend time with his wife, son and daughter, ski, read, lift weights, run, swim and volunteer at church.
- — University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in political science
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate
— License #01127168
- Honors and Awards
- — Office Deal of the Year (an AmLaw 50 law firm) — California Real Estate Journal
- — Deal of the Year Recipient — California Real Estate Journal
- — Highest Ranking Tenant-Only CRE Consultant — San Francisco Business Times
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Young Entrepreneurs at Haas (YEAH), University of California, Berkeley — Former Chairman of the Board of Directors
- — Raphael House — Former Board of Director Member
- — Miracle Messages — Advisory Board Member