Senior Operations Manager
Scott Iverson is a senior operations manager at Hughes Marino, an industry-leading commercial real estate firm specializing in tenant representation in building leases and purchases.
Prior to joining Hughes Marino, Scott worked full-time as a sales coordinator and later as a senior administrative coordinator for one of the leading educational publishers, McGraw-Hill Companies, while attending graduate school for a Ph.D. in sport psychology.
In addition to his corporate work, Scott has had the privilege to work with several amateur athletes on various aspects of sport performance as well as with employees from Nokia and McGraw-Hill Companies on health and wellbeing, team building and change management. He is also a part-time instructor for Sport Psychology at San Diego University for Integrative Studies.
Scott graduated with a dual Ph.D./M.A. in sport psychology from San Diego University for Integrative Studies. He completed his undergraduate studies at Radford University as a member of the Pi Gamma Mu Honor Society with a B.S. in psychology. While attending Radford University, Scott was a member of the men’s gymnastics team and coached developmental gymnastics during the summer.
Scott resides with his husband and in his free time he enjoys weight training, watching movies, and spending time with friends and family.
- — San Diego University for Integrative Studies, Ph.D. in sport psychology
- — San Diego University for Integrative Studies, M.A. in sport psychology
- — Radford University, B.S. in psychology
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — San Diego AIDS Walk — Volunteer & Team Leader
- — Global Volunteer Day — Volunteer & Team Leader
- — Rock N’Roll Marathon — Volunteer
- — Super Bowl NFL Experience — Volunteer