Awards and Recognition
As one of the most award-winning companies, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials and #4 Best Workplace in Southern California by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal and the #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal, we are seeking brokers to join our team.
What's Different About Hughes Marino?
- We offer the highest commission splits in the industry
- We provide the deepest operational support in the industry including full-service marketing, portfolio lease administration and advisory, planning and design, culture consulting and program, project and construction management teams
- Highest industry average revenue per broker at more $2+ million
- All brokers are equipped with private offices and two dedicated operational team members
- All brokers have access to in-house attorneys to review leases, purchase & sale agreements, and miscellaneous legal documents
- Upbeat, positive family atmosphere in beautiful offices with outstanding company culture
What We Offer
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- We offer all candidates absolute guaranteed discretion; we will not share your identity with anyone without your explicit consent. Your inquiry and discussions will only be with Shay Hughes (President) and/or Jason Hughes (CEO), whom understand the critical nature of keeping all communications confidential.
- Typical experienced seven-figure grossing broker doubles (or more) their income within two years.
- Signing bonus potential depending on experience.
- Proprietary business development systems are most advanced in the nation
- 30x more operational support than most of our competitors.
- Generous super-splits and compensation package.
- We don’t believe in “junior vs. senior” brokers and having to “pay your dues.” We believe superior instincts and talent trump mediocre experience.
Experienced Professionals from Other Industries
- Brokerage careers with our team are more lucrative than legal, investment banking, private equity, business consulting and other industries – with much better work life balance!
- Most “new-to-the-industry” brokers earn $1M take-home within five years of joining; experienced seven-figure brokers typically double their income.
- In-depth training by top professionals to ensure your success.
What We Look For
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engaging and charismatic personality.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Quick learner with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
- Grit and high-performer mindset.
- Aligned with our ten core values.
- Advanced degrees preferred – but not required. Our current broker team consists of Stanford MBA’s, MSREs and attorneys. Our intellectual talent is unmatched.
- Department of Real Estate broker license required or in active pursuit.
Current Brokerage Career Opportunities
Do you have a broker team interested in opening a new Hughes Marino location? For the right team, we’ll consider it!
How To Apply
If your values align with ours, then we can’t wait to hear from you! Please follow the link to the location you are most interested in and submit your application. If you would like to share any additional details, please contact Hughes Marino President and COO, Shay Hughes, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruiting Director, David Rubenstein, directly at email@example.com. Both are also available by phone at (619) 238-2111. We respect your privacy and will keep your identity 100% confidential.