Associate Vice President, PLA
11150 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone: (310) 277-3211
Michael Muna is associate vice president of Hughes Marino’s Portfolio Lease Administration and Advisory team. Michael helps multi-location businesses manage their lease obligations on a regional, national and global level. With a focus on building lasting relationships, he works passionately to ensure that clients feel informed and confident with all of their real estate portfolio needs.
As a member of the Portfolio Lease Administration and Advisory team, Michael specializes in assisting corporations at the highest level with large real estate portfolios across the United States and internationally. A partial list of national and international brokerage assignments includes the following:
– 200,000 SF distribution site in Louisville, KY, for Chicago-based medical device company
– 150,000 SF logistics facility for Los Angeles-based company
– 50,000 SF office site in United Kingdom for United States-based medical device company’s European headquarters
– 40,000 SF distribution site in Miami, FL, for Chicago-based third-party logistics company
– 20,000 SF purchase in United Kingdom for NASDAQ listed consumer product company’s European headquarters
– 15,000 SF creative office site in Los Angeles, CA, for Sweden-based entertainment company
– 8,000 SF office site in Shanghai for a San Diego-based medical device company
Michael’s broad range of real estate experience, combined with his background in finance, allows him to understand real estate transactions from multiple perspectives. As a result, he is able to achieve optimal strategies and results for his clients, ensuring that lease expenses and transactions run smoothly while avoiding unwanted surprises.
Michael graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego with a double major in real estate and finance. During his time at the University of San Diego, he was president of his social fraternity, Sigma Pi, and vice president of his business fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi.
In his free time, Michael enjoys golfing, watching sports, family dinners and spending time with his dog, Maverick. Michael also enjoys traveling and has traveled to thirteen countries.
- — University of San Diego, B.S. in real estate, B.S. in finance
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate Licensed Broker
— Broker License #01958971