Patrick Byrnes is a vice president with Hughes Marino, an industry-leading commercial real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers. Patrick specializes in strategic real estate consulting and takes pride in being a reliable resource for tenants in the Denver market by providing conflict-free assistance to all of his clients.
Prior to Hughes Marino, Patrick worked at JLL for six years, working in the markets of North Carolina, South Carolina and Colorado. He works with companies located throughout the United States and specializes in serving clients in a variety of industries, including biopharma, tech, and renewable energy.
Originally from New Jersey, Patrick has a golden retriever named Fynn, and is an outdoorsman who enjoys skiing, hiking and fly-fishing. He is involved with Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Colorado, coaches lacrosse at Kent Denver High School and is active with Team Red, White and Blue.
- — Loyola University Maryland, B.A. in communication and media studies
- Professional Activities
- — License #: CO - FA100075595
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Colorado — Mentor
- — Kent Denver High School — Lacrosse Coach
- — Colorado University - Leeds School of Business — Mentor
- — Team Red White and Blue