Executive Vice President
Lindsay Brown is an executive vice president at Hughes Marino, an award-winning commercial real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers. Lindsay establishes and maintains client relationships spanning multiple industries and markets. He strategically assembles the appropriate team of professionals to best service his client’s needs.
Lindsay has completed over $500 million in transaction volume spanning several million square feet. He has a unique approach to business and extensive experience in corporate facilities planning and relocation, specifically with oil and gas, law firm, and technology-related organizations. Prior to Hughes Marino, Lindsay worked at JLL in Denver for over twelve years, gaining an immense amount of experience within the markets surrounding the region and proving to be an invaluable resource to businesses across Denver.
Lindsay studied Business at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He participates in The Courage Classic for Children’s Hospital and the Champions for Children Cycling Team. Additionally, he has served or is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado; the Board of Directors of the Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center; the Board of Advisors for the Western Energy Alliance; the former Chairman of Sweat Equity; the former Chairman of the Advisory Board, as well as an active member of the Executive Committee of the Alliance for Choice in Education (ACE).
When Lindsay isn’t in the office or giving back to his community, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys skiing, cycling and traveling.
- — University of Colorado, Boulder, B.A. in business
- Professional Activities
- — License #: CO - EA.040017815
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Big Brothers, Big Sisters — Board of Directors
- — Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center — Board of Directors
- — Western Energy Alliance — Board of Advisors
- — Sweat Equity — Co-Founder and Former Chairman
- — Board of Directors and Executive Committee for the Alliance for Choice in Education (ACE Scholarships) — Active Member
- — Champions for Children Cycling Team — Co-Founder
- — The Courage Classic for Children’s Hospital