Senior Vice President
Kam Schroeder is a senior vice president at Hughes Marino in the Bay Area of Northern California, where he has been advising companies on portfolio optimization, site selection, lease versus purchase strategies, lease acquisitions, early lease restructures, project management and workplace enhancement for the past 13 years. Kam has developed long lasting relationships due to his in-depth market knowledge and unwavering commitment to his clients.
From Fortune 500 companies to local businesses, Kam has negotiated successful transactions both locally and nationally, and strives to serve his clients with the highest degree of integrity and excellence. He is committed to understanding his clients’ key business initiatives to ensure real estate is supporting and fostering those drivers.
Kam resides in Alamo, California, with his wife, four energetic boys, dog and bunny. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, camping and any outdoor physical activity.
- — University of California, Santa Barbara, B.S. in business and economics
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate
— License #01722302
- Honors and Awards
- — Top Achiever — 2008 to 2013
- — Gold Achiever — 2014 to 2018
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Bay Area Young Executives — Board Member
- — Junior Achievement Northern California — East Bay Board Member