Executive Vice President
Billy Byrne is an executive vice president at Hughes Marino, an award-winning commercial real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers. Billy has been recognized as one of the most successful and trusted tenant advisors in the Denver region, and is honored to help his clients with all aspects of their corporate real estate activities. A seasoned broker with over 25 years of experience, Billy offers his clients a depth of experience and local knowledge that is unmatched in the region.
From Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, Billy has assisted office and industrial clients of all sizes and is best known for his creative transaction structures and expertise in build-to-suit projects. Billy has negotiated over $1 billion in transaction consideration spanning multiple millions of square feet. His responsibilities include strategy development, advisory and implementation, with special emphasis on financial analysis and leading lease reviews and negotiations. His well-developed technical knowledge of the real estate process gives him a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into a transaction.
Billy began his career at tenant representation firm The Staubach Company prior to its merger with JLL. He was an office principal with The Staubach Company’s Front Range division, where he played a key role in the company’s strategy and development. The Staubach company specialized in tenant representation, and Billy is eager to get back to his tenant roots as a valued member of the Hughes Marino team.
In his spare time, Billy enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids. He also enjoys cycling, hiking, golfing, cooking, photography and professional sports.
- — University of Colorado, Boulder, B.A. in communications
- Professional Activities
- — License #: CO - ER.40003714
- Honors and Awards
- — Heavy Hitter — Denver Business Journal
- — Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate — Denver Business Journal
- — Top 40 Under 40 — Denver Business Journal
- — Top Gun Award recipient — JLL
- — Team Player Award — The Staubach Company
- — Top Producer Award — The Staubach Company
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — The Sanger Foundation — Co-Founder
- — Day at a Time (DAAT) — Board Chair
- — Big Brothers, Big Sisters — Mentor
- — The Denver Scholarship Foundation
- — Children’s Hospital of Denver
- — Bike MS