Paralegal & Legal Team Operations Manager
Amanda Aziz is the paralegal and legal team operations manager at Hughes Marino where she works closely with the general counsel to manage the company’s legal affairs. She also provides support to other departments including new team member onboarding, human resources services and corporate affairs. Amanda ensures that clients and team members receive the highest level of service.
Prior to joining Hughes Marino, Amanda was a paralegal for a workers’ compensation firm. Amanda graduated from San Diego State University magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a minor in political science. She was awarded Intern of the Year from the San Diego County Board of Directors for her outstanding service at the Alternate Public Defenders Office before going on to receive her paralegal certificate from the University of San Diego. Amanda also has her master’s in business administration from Point Loma Nazarene University.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys being outdoors, reading, photographing nature, spending time with her family and friends and traveling. She is also an avid volunteer at her church where she is a youth group leader.
- — Point Loma Nazarene University, MBA
- — University of San Diego, Paralegal Certificate, ABA Approved
- — San Diego State University, B.S. in criminal justice with a minor in political science, magna cum laude
- Honors and Awards
- — San Diego County Board of Directors — Intern of the Year, 2010
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — St. Peters Chaldean Catholic Church — Youth Group Leader for B.A.S.I.C. and Volunteer