Joelle Bartkins, Esq.
Joelle Bartkins is counsel at Hughes Marino where she works closely with the general counsel to manage Hughes Marino’s legal affairs, while supporting the company’s representation of tenants and buyers.
Joelle graduated cum laude from California Western School of Law, where she was recipient of the Justice Anthony Kennedy Scholarship. While in law school, Joelle was an associate writer for the California Western Law Review and served as the Administrator for the Student Bar Association. She was also an associate editor for the school’s newspaper, The Commentary, and a member of the Moot Court Honors Board. Joelle’s experience includes assisting entrepreneurs and non-profits with various types of business contracts, governance documents, and intellectual property rights. She is admitted to practice in the State of California.
Prior to attending law school, Joelle worked for Alexandria Real Estate, a national life-sciences landlord, managing all of its construction related contracts. Joelle completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Pittsburgh, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in psychology. She also obtained a certificate in contract management from UC Irvine.
In her free time, Joelle enjoys hiking, going on adventures to new places, and hanging out with her two black cats, Chloe and Yarmen.
- — California Western School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- — University of Pittsburgh, B.S., cum laude, in psychology
- — University of California at Irvine, certification in contract management
- Professional Activities
- — State Bar of California
— Bar #315594
- — Association of Corporate Counsel
- Honors and Awards
- — California Western Law Review — Member, 2015 – 2016
- — U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Merit Scholarship recipient — 2014 – 2016