Erin Bello, Esq.
Erin Bello is corporate counsel at Hughes Marino, where she assists in handling the legal affairs of the company and also supports its representation of tenants and buyers as an integral member of the Hughes Marino legal team.
Before joining Hughes Marino, Erin developed an extensive civil litigation background handling issues for multi-party hospitals, shopping malls, and other sophisticated businesses. In her practice, she advised her clients on a wide range of business issues while also honing her expertise in all aspects of litigation, including extensive law and motion work and trial preparation. This diverse set of skills and experiences help her provide seasoned and well-rounded advice in her role at Hughes Marino.
She is admitted to practice in California and the United States District Court, Southern District of California.
Erin attended the University of Colorado at Boulder, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in political science. She then attended law school, graduating magna cum laude and eleventh in her class from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. While at Thomas Jefferson, Erin was a member of Law Review and was a judicial extern for Associate Justice Patricia Benke at the California Court of Appeal and for then- presiding Magistrate Judge Ruben Brooks at the Federal District Court.
Erin enjoys running, cooking, going to the beach, Notre Dame football, and spending time with her family, which includes her husband, Rob, and their two children, Vincent and Gianna.
- — Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- — University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., in political science
- PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- — State Bar of California
— Bar #270783
- — Admitted, United States District Court, Southern District of California
- — Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association — Board of Directors, Past Director
- HONORS AND AWARDS
- — Top Young Attorney, Finalist — San Diego Daily Transcript, 2010
- — Thomas Jefferson Law Review — Member, 2007 – 2009