Senior Vice President
David Callahan is a senior vice president with Hughes Marino where he specializes in corporate tenant representation. David has been assisting companies with their real estate needs since 2003 and is passionate about working exclusively with the occupiers of space. He helps companies develop sound workplace strategies while ensuring that they take advantage of existing market conditions. Earlier in his career, David held management positions within the healthcare and technology industries.
In addition to his responsibilities at Hughes Marino, David is an advisor to Southern California Chapter of CoreNet Global, where he previously served as the chapter’s president from 2014 to 2016. CoreNet Global is an international, nonprofit association that represents over 10,000 corporate real estate professionals in 50 countries.
In his free time, David enjoys traveling, mountain biking, skiing and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- — University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, MBA
- — Tufts University, School of Arts and Sciences, B.A. in political science
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate
— License #01397164
- — U.S. Green Building Council LEED Accredited Professional
- — CoreNet Global — Past President and current Advisor to the Southern California Chapter
- — California Lutheran University — School of Management Advisory Council Member
- — Tufts University — Athletics Campaign Committee Member