PM & P+D Operations Manager
Chantrelle McGregor is PM and P+D operations manager at Hughes Marino, an award-winning commercial real estate brokerage firm committed to only representing tenants in all aspects of their real estate needs.
As operations manager, Chantrelle is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for the Program, Project & Construction Management and Planning + Design divisions. She brings years of experience to Hughes Marino in streamlining processes and implementing strategies to improve effectiveness and efficiency throughout an organization. She provides overall support to the two divisions, allowing the teams to focus on providing exemplary customer service and producing extraordinary results for the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining the Hughes Marino team, Chantrelle served as program director for an international martial arts academy where she executed efficient operational and administrative functions and played an integral role in the academy’s overall rebranding. She also managed staff and facilities, directed marketing events, state competitions and community outreach.
Before that, she worked as head pattern maker and apparel designer at a children’s dress up and costume company where she played a key role in implementing the use of a fashion CAD software for pattern making and creating streamlined product development systems. Chantrelle was integral in the design and production of highly creative and cost-effective costumes, some of which have remained bestsellers at Amazon, Target, Walmart and other major and boutique retailers worldwide.
On the weekends, Chantrelle loves to jam with a variety of musical instruments and enjoys reading a wide array of books—her favorite works are by Sir P.G. Wodehouse and Dr. Stephen R. Covey. She and her husband, Sterling, enjoy hiking, freediving, volunteering at church, spending time with family and friends and going on fun adventures with their Shih Tzu, Wicket.
- — Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, A.A. in Fashion Design
- — Brigham Young University, Idaho, B.S. in business management with entrepreneurial management emphasis (Fall 2020)
- — University of California, Los Angeles, Professional Certificate in construction management (Fall 2020)
- Honors and Awards
- — Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society — Beta Iota Theta Chapter Member
- — World Taekwondo Federation — Black Belt Certification
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week — Event Volunteer
- — USA Taekwondo State Championships — Staff Volunteer
- — LDS Church Helping Hands — Community Service and Nursery Teacher Volunteer