PM Operations Manager
Chantrelle McGregor is project management operations manager at Hughes Marino, an industry-leading commercial real estate firm that exclusively represents tenants and buyers in the leasing and purchasing of commercial space and in navigating the process of designing and constructing new facilities. Chantrelle provides overall support to the Program, Project & Construction Management division to ensure the highest level of service to the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining the Hughes Marino team, Chantrelle served as program director for an international martial arts academy where she executed efficient operational and administrative functions and played an integral role in the academy’s overall rebranding. She also managed staff and facilities, directed marketing events, state competitions and community outreach.
Before that, she worked as head pattern maker and apparel designer at a children’s dress up and costume company. There she played a key role in implementing the use of a fashion CAD software for pattern making and creating streamlined product development systems. Chantrelle was integral in the design and production of highly creative and cost effective costumes, some of which have remained bestsellers at Amazon, Target, Walmart and other major and boutique retailers worldwide.
Both of Chantrelle’s previous positions and other work experience over the years required extreme attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. These qualities have made her an excellent addition to the Hughes Marino team.
Chantrelle loves playing the piano and ukulele, designing and sewing, learning new sports, martial arts and traveling. She is an avid reader of P.G. Wodehouse novels and an absolute fan of The Walt Disney Studios’ animated films. On the weekends, she and her husband enjoy spending time with their families and friends, teaching at their church’s nursery class and going on fun adventures with their shih tzu, Wicket.
- — Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, A.A. in Fashion Design
- — Brigham Young University, Idaho, B.S. in business management with entrepreneurial management emphasis (in progress)
- — University of California, Los Angeles, Professional Certificate in construction management (in progress)
- Honors and Awards
- — Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society — Beta Iota Theta Chapter Member
- — World Taekwondo Federation — Black Belt Certification
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week — Event Volunteer
- — USA Taekwondo State Championships — Staff Volunteer
- — LDS Church Helping Hands — Community Service and Nursery Teacher Volunteer