Senior Vice President
Brett Lessman is a senior vice president at Hughes Marino, and has a decade of experience working exclusively on behalf of occupiers and owners of office and industrial real estate across the country.
Brett works closely with his team of transactional real estate attorneys, construction managers, lease audit professionals, space planners and the tax credit department to create the most cost-effective solution for his clients in every scenario. Through his detailed process of site selection, construction budgeting and cost implications, he is able to compose a detailed strategy to maximize leverage for his clients.
Brett and his team have represented companies on a national level with multiple sites across the country. He believes in building lasting relationships that extend beyond individual transactions. His commitment to delivering the highest level of service is evidenced by the many loyal clients whom he has had the opportunity to repeatedly represent over the course of his career.
Brett currently resides in Newport Beach with his wife, Brooke and his daughter, Reese. In his free time, he enjoys surfing, snowboarding, spearfishing and traveling.
- — UC Irvine, B.A. in social ecology
- Professional Activities
- — California Department of Real Estate Licensed Broker
— License #01875709
- — Association for Corporate Growth, Orange County — Member
- Honors and Awards
- — Broker of the Year — The Irvine Company, 2018
- — Broker of the Quarter — The Irvine Company, Q3-2018
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — Balboa Bay Volleyball Club — Coach
- — UC Irvine Alumni Association
- — EO Orange County