Paralegal & Legal Team Operations Manager
Amanda Aziz is the paralegal and legal team operations manager at Hughes Marino where she works closely with the general counsel to manage the company’s legal affairs.
Prior to joining Hughes Marino, Amanda was a paralegal for a workers’ compensation firm. Amanda graduated from San Diego State University magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and a minor in political science and went on to receive her paralegal certificate from University of San Diego.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys being outdoors, reading, photographing nature, spending time with her family and friends and traveling. She is also an avid volunteer at her church where she is a youth group leader.
- — Point Loma Nazarene University, MBA (in progress)
- — University of San Diego, Paralegal Certificate, ABA Approved
- — San Diego State University, B.S. in criminal justice with a minor in political science, magna cum laude
- Honors and Awards
- — San Diego County Board of Directors — Intern of the Year, 2010
- Civic and Charitable Activities
- — St. Peters Chaldean Catholic Church — Youth Group Leader for B.A.S.I.C. and Volunteer