Careers at Hughes Marino
Hughes Marino is a nationally award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices throughout California – San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley – and in Seattle, Washington.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino’s award-winning culture!
- This is an exciting opportunity for students seeking a paid internship in the dynamic commercial real estate industry.
- These internships will be based out of our West Los Angeles office.
- We have multiple openings year-round. Please specify in your application which location and which semester/quarter you would like to intern with us.
- Operations intern responsibilities might include assisting with research and data organization, assembling marketing deliverables and supporting our operations teams with various projects.
- The typical work week may be 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday. Exact hours and days are flexible though, depending on your class schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Internet research experience in course work, and/or internships.
- Must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must live by all ten of our Hughes Marino core values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student pursing a degree in real estate or social sciences or related field.
- Must currently hold active student enrollment status and be in good academic standing.
- Preferred: 1-2 years work experience in a professional environment where both interpersonal and research skills have been utilized.
- $13/hour; paid parking included
How to Apply
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic operations interns to assist our West Los Angeles, CA operations team. If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to specify in your application which semester/quarter you would like to intern with us.