Careers at Hughes Marino
About This Position
Hughes Marino is an award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. Based in California and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices currently located in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley. We exclusively represent tenants and end users of space – the local businesses, corporations and nonprofit organizations that make California a great place to live and do business – and we do it with an exceptional level of service and unmatched expertise that have made us a leader in our industry for over 25 years.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of Southern California’s most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
- This is an incredible opportunity to play an integral part in Hughes Marino’s many areas of exciting growth. Your primary responsibility will be to assist our company with many operational items, including working closely with our brokerage team and our state of the art database management systems. If you enjoy organizing, prioritizing, researching, helping others, and working within a supportive and dynamic team, this position is for you.
- Our Operations Coordinator will work within Hughes Marino’s operations team and will be based out of our Orange County office.
- This is a salaried, full-time position, including full health benefits, generous vacation time (plus extra time off around the holidays), parking, 401k, FSA, and lots of fun team-building events throughout the year.
- If you are an incredibly organized and meticulous person with the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to meet you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino family.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Operations Coordinator is a very important position on our team, ideally filled by someone looking for a long-term role working closely with our brokers and awesome operations team for years to come.
- Experience preparing marketing and client materials.
- Ability to conduct research and gather accurate data.
- Ability to maintain company databases and Outlook calendars.
- Ability to assist brokers in tracking data, organizing schedules, preparing for meetings and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Very strong organizational skills—list maker a plus!
- Great attention to detail, especially with writing and reviewing documents.
- Ability to complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Upbeat, happy, and friendly!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- Must have a very positive, can-do attitude with a strong desire to help your teammates succeed!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
$45,000 – $55,000, depending on experience
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a detailed cover letter and resume either on LinkedIn or via email to Hughes Marino COO, Mrs. Shay Hughes, at email@example.com. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are that special someone we need to have on our team!