Careers at Hughes Marino
Lease Audit | Administration
Lease Administration Intern
About This Position
Hughes Marino is a nationally award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices throughout California–San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley–and in Seattle, Washington.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, and San Diego Business Journal, among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino’s award-winning culture!
$15-20/hour (20 hours/week), plus paid parking. Higher salary upon graduation.
How to Apply
We are looking for a mature and trustworthy part-time intern to assist our Lease Administration and Audit Services division in our downtown San Diego headquarters next Spring ‘18. If you’re interested in learning more, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are that special someone we need to have on our team!
- This is an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate student seeking a paid internship next Spring ’18. The perfect candidate is a college senior looking to embark on a long-term career on the Operations side of the dynamic commercial real estate industry, upon graduation Summer ’18.
- We have one part-time Lease Administration Intern opening next Spring ’18 in our stunning Hughes Marino downtown San Diego headquarters.
- For the right candidate, this part-time 20 hours/week internship has potential to turn into a full-time role, with insurance and benefits, upon graduation next Summer ‘18.
- Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, reviewing and creating lease abstracts, updating and maintaining lease information and data, and assisting with administrative tasks for the Lease Administration and Audit Services team.
- The typical work week may be 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday. Exact hours and days are flexible though, depending on your class schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- We are looking for someone who is sweet, wholesome, trustworthy, and mature.
- Must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must live by Hughes Marino Core Value #10: Be authentic, grateful and humble.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Enjoys maintaining processes and administrative computer work in Excel.
- Extremely detail oriented and super organized.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with plans to graduate by Summer ’18.
- Must currently hold active student enrollment status and be in good academic standing.
- Preferred: 1-2 years of work experience in a professional environment where both interpersonal and research skills have been utilized.