Careers at Hughes Marino
Front Office Manager
& Operations Coordinator
Hughes Marino is a nationally award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices throughout California – San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley – and in Seattle, Washington.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino’s award-winning culture!
- We have one immediate Front Office Manager & Operations Coordinator position based out of our West Los Angeles office.
- For the right candidate, the Front Office Manager & Operations Coordinator has potential to grow into other exciting areas within our company.
- This is a salaried, full-time opportunity, including full health benefits, generous vacation time (plus extra time off around the holidays), parking, 401K, FSA, and lots of fun team-building events throughout the year!
- If you are an incredibly organized and meticulous person with the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to meet you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino family.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Welcome guests with a warm, inviting attitude
- Answer phones and set up basic audio-visual functions for guests and team
- Support operations team with incoming and outgoing mail, ordering supplies and groceries (yes, we have Vons.com deliver every Monday!)
- Help prepare for and set up special events and business meetings
- Assist operations team and brokers with various projects, including assembling marketing mailers and deliverables, database organization and cleanup, research projects, etc.
- Make sure the office is tidy and looking beautiful
- Keep storage room organized and take regular inventory of supplies
- Take pleasure in helping and doing nice things for others
- Be a supportive team player
- Sweet, happy, friendly and enthusiastic!
- Strong organizational skills – list maker a plus!
- Very tidy and likes everything in its place.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Audio/visual technical skills to set up conference calls, WebEx, and Skype meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
$43,000 – $50,000, depending on experience
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a detailed cover letter and resume via email to Hughes Marino COO, Mrs. Shay Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are that special someone we need to have on our team!