Careers at Hughes Marino
About This Position
Hughes Marino is a nationally award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices throughout California – San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley – and in Seattle, Washington.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, and Orange County Business Journal, among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino’s award-winning culture!
- Full-time: Starting salary of $50,000, plus health insurance benefits
- Independent Contractor: $25/hour
How to Apply
In order to be considered, you must provide a copy of your clean DMV driving and safety record, resume, and detailed cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the Hughes Marino Executive Driver position. We believe strongly in being passionate about what you do and enjoying the journey along the way! Please submit all of the required application documents to email@example.com.
- We have one immediate Executive Driver opportunity based out of our West Los Angeles office.
- We are interested in meeting applicants seeking either a full-time, salaried position with health insurance benefits, or independent contractors looking for hourly work.
- If you are an experienced driver who wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we offer an incredible team culture as a valued member of the Hughes Marino family and a long-term career opportunity with a growing company.
- The Executive Driver will navigate our 2015 Mercedes Sprinter Van, customized by Bespoke Coachworks.
- You will be responsible for chauffeuring key executives and clients in the Southern California region. The Hughes Marino sprinter van will be housed in Los Angeles.
- You will also be responsible for stocking, cleaning, and taking the sprinter van into the dealership for routine service and maintenance.
- The typical work week will be Monday-Friday; varying hours between 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Your schedule must be flexible as you may be asked to work overtime due to early mornings and late evenings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate has unsurpassed reliability and integrity, a perfect driving and safety record, and experience providing quality, private transportation services for high profile professionals and/or celebrity clientele.
- You must be punctual, provide consistent reliable service, display a positive attitude, be courteous, discreet, and always present yourself as a well-groomed, polished, and professional.
- Ability to navigate effectively and independently when little direction is provided.
- Must be able to use GPS and read maps to travel throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego, CA regions with ease.
- Familiarity with advanced navigation and entertainment technologies. Ability to operate and troubleshoot custom audio/visual equipment in the van is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of major cities and airports is a plus.
- A law enforcement background to exercise good judgment and provide security assistance is a plus.
- A mature, polished and experienced driver with impeccable first-class customer service skills, client-first mentality, punctuality, and ability to interact professionally with all levels of the team.
- The Executive Driver will be subject to a thorough background check, drug test, and must provide a copy of their clean DMV driving and safety record.
- You must be based out of Los Angeles, CA.