Careers at Hughes Marino
About This Position
Hughes Marino is an award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. Based in California and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices currently located in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley. We exclusively represent tenants and end users of space – the local businesses, corporations and nonprofit organizations that make California a great place to live and do business – and we do it with an exceptional level of service and unmatched expertise that have made us a leader in our industry for over 25 years.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of Southern California’s most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
- The Data Coordinator position is a temporary 3-6 month contract.
- Working hours would be Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work within our state of the art database management systems to input data, research, and producing system reports. If you enjoy organizing, prioritizing, researching, helping others, and working within a supportive and dynamic team, this position is for you!
- The Data Coordinator will work within Hughes Marino’s operations team and will be based out of our West Los Angeles office.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to conduct research and gather accurate data.
- Ability to maintain company databases and Outlook calendars.
- Very strong organizational skills—list maker a plus!
- Great attention to detail, especially with writing and reviewing documents.
- Ability to complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
- Upbeat, happy, and friendly!
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have a very positive, can-do attitude with a strong desire to help your teammates succeed!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a detailed cover letter and resume either on LinkedIn or via email to Hughes Marino COO, Mrs. Shay Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are that special someone we need to have on our team!