Careers at Hughes Marino
Construction Project Manager
Hughes Marino is a nationally award-winning tenant representation firm that is transforming the commercial real estate industry. With an outstanding culture and 100% family owned, we are an exciting and growing company with offices throughout California – San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley – and in Seattle, Washington.
As our company continues to grow, we are seeking talented, motivated teammates who embody our ten core values. We pride ourselves on being one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, among many others. Hughes Marino is like family, and we have a culture of collaboration, support, innovation, and fun!
We are looking for superstar team members who deliver excellence every day, proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future. If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you and encourage you to apply!
For more information about our dynamic culture, please visit Hughes Marino’s blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Watch our video for in-depth insight into Hughes Marino’s award-winning culture!
- Hughes Marino Construction Management, a division of Hughes Marino, Inc., is currently seeking a qualified teammate to join us as a Construction Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- This is a salaried, full-time opportunity with full health benefits, generous vacation time, parking, 401k, FSA, and a fantastic culture.
- The position will be based out of our beautiful Orange County office, located in the Irvine Jamboree Center.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, interfacing with Hughes Marino brokers and clients, managing design teams, estimating, scheduling, inspecting construction job progress, completing budgets, reviewing construction documents and providing comments to leases.
- If you are an incredibly organized person with a passion for construction management and want to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino family.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Applicants should be highly proficient in Blue Beam, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Project.
- Applicants should possess a strong tendency towards leadership and ability to manage teams through the design, permitting, bidding, construction, and closeout process to a successful conclusion.
- Experience with tenant improvement projects is preferred.
- LEED accreditation is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3, but preferred 5-10 years of experience in the construction industry. We are looking for candidates who have served in either Construction Project Manager or Senior Project Manager type roles.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college required, preferably in a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished and a proud representative of the Hughes Marino brand.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a detailed cover and resume to Hughes Marino COO, Mrs. Shay Hughes, at CMcareers@hughesmarino.com. Please include your desired minimum salary with your application.