Careers at Hughes Marino
Commercial Real Estate Broker
About This Position
Whether you are considering a brokerage career in commercial real estate or are already deeply entrenched in the field, our company has the tools, training, and infrastructure to supercharge your productivity and effectiveness. With extremely high income potential and total control over your own destiny, this is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and business-minded achiever. Furthermore, this is an opportunity to participate in revolutionizing an entire industry with a great company and rewarding environment.
If you are a character-first, high energy individual with grit and initiative and want to be part of an exciting future, then we want to meet you. One of California’s most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, is growing and seeking fantastic new Associates and Vice Presidents for our brokerage team! We pride ourselves on our amazing team of people. We are looking for special teammates who embody our ten core values and want to be a part of an exciting and growing company that focuses on culture, teamwork and building lasting relationships based on trust.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Applicants should live by Hughes Marino Core Value #10: Be authentic, grateful and humble
- Applicants should be quick learners with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree preferred. Upcoming and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- California Department of Real Estate broker license required or in active pursuit.
How to Apply
If you are an expert in the Los Angeles market and would like to discuss joining our award-winning brokerage team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume to our COO, Mrs. Shay Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about yourself and why you think you are that special someone we need to have on our team! Looking to stand out even more? We always love receiving video resumes!