Awards and Recognition
As one of the most award-winning companies, including #7 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials and #4 Best Workplace in Southern California by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal and the #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal, we are seeking brokers to join our team.
What's Different About Hughes Marino?
- We offer the highest commission splits in the industry
- We provide the deepest operational support in the industry including full-service marketing, lease admin & audit, and program, project and construction management team
- Highest industry average revenue per broker at more $2+ million
- All brokers are equipped with private offices and two dedicated operational team members
- All brokers have access to in-house attorneys to review leases, purchase & sale agreements, and miscellaneous legal documents
- Upbeat, positive family atmosphere in beautiful offices with outstanding company culture
What We Offer
Experienced Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- We offer all candidates absolute guaranteed discretion; we will not share your identity with anyone without your explicit consent. Your inquiry and discussions will only be with Shay Hughes (President) and/or Jason Hughes (CEO), whom understand the critical nature of keeping all communications confidential.
- Typical experienced seven-figure grossing broker doubles (or more) their income within two years.
- Signing bonus potential depending on experience.
- Proprietary business development systems are most advanced in the nation
- 30x more operational support than most of our competitors.
- Generous super-splits and compensation package.
- We don’t believe in “junior vs. senior” brokers and having to “pay your dues.” We believe superior instincts and talent trump mediocre experience.
Experienced Professionals from Other Industries
- For experienced professionals without experience in commercial real estate brokerage, we offer starting compensation of up to $120,000 (plus commissions).
- Brokerage careers with our team are more lucrative than legal, investment banking, private equity, business consulting and other industries – with much better work life balance!
- Most “new-to-the-industry” brokers earn $1M take-home within five years of joining; experienced seven-figure brokers typically double their income.
- In-depth training by top professionals to ensure your success.
What We Look For
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engaging and charismatic personality.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Quick learner with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
- Grit and high-performer mindset.
- Aligned with our ten core values.
- Advanced degrees preferred – but not required. Our current broker team consists of Stanford MBA’s, MSREs and attorneys. Our intellectual talent is unmatched.
- Department of Real Estate broker license required or in active pursuit.
Current Brokerage Career Opportunities
West Los Angeles
Do you have a broker team interested in opening a new Hughes Marino location? For the right team, we’ll consider it!